1. Consistency (control)
When you play the game – and you play with this concept in mind you’ll receive the following benefits :
- You’ll wear your opponent down- they have to move to more balls when you keep it in play.
- You’ll have better dictation of the point. You’re hitting with better control – and placement.
- You’ll have less unforced errors - ( giving you opponent unearned points )
- You’ll have more opportunity to attack you opponents weaker side – because your shots are controlled and deliberate.
- You’ll get more opportunity to pass your opponent and win the point, because you placed the ball and didn’t over hit.